Sunday 2 October 2016

I am Indian female & I am unable to cry in someone's funeral or when someone close dies. People taunt that I have no feelings. What can I do to cry?


‘I didn’t cry or wasn’t feeling anything when my father & grandmother died.’
Some people won’t cry that is okay. Men are not expected to cry even when they are dying within, if you cry you are seen weak(a strange fact).
But I could not understand the statement ‘wasn’t feeling anything’ when your father and grandmother died?
Not able to cry and having no feelings are not the same. I strongly recommend you to seriously look into that part.
Apathy is a lack of feeling, emotion, interest, and concern. Apathy is a state of indifference, or the suppression of emotions such as concern, excitement, motivation, and/or passion. An apathetic individual has an absence of interest in or concern about emotional, social, spiritual, philosophical and/or physical life and the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment